Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
I just wrote a huge blog post. And then it mysteriously deleted itself. And I'm burning mad. But whatever. Here's the point of the blog post:
I'm greatful for my body.
I decided I should take better care of it.
I started making myself exercise and I like it.
I eat as much and as often as I like.
and I have lost 6 pounds in 10 days.
And Jillian Michaels is the boss of me.
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
1. I haven't posted a really awesome blog in FOREVER. And nothing has annoyed me enough lately to deem that it "must go".
2. I have at least B's in (all?) my classes.
3. I've been eating more fruits and vegetables than anything else for the last 2 weeks. And I have loved it. WTFreak.
4. I went running tonight. It was 30 degrees outside.
5. Jillian Michaels is the boss of me.
6. I did a legit headstand and "bridge" for the first time since oh I don't know... Mrs. Gentry's dance class circa the mid 90's?
7. I went out on a (gasp) awesome date and didn't even blog about it. DIDN'T EVEN BLOG ABOUT ITTTTTT.
8. Chopped off all my hair.
9. Dropped my curling iron in the toilet. While it was on.
10. Bought 20 dollars worth of socks at Ross. And 20 dollars goes a long way at that joint....
11. The boss ladies gave me a significant raise last week... as in, double the amount that the maximun is supposed to be. Just because they think I'm the bomb.com employee. What?
12. I took skunky through the car wash today. For some reason it didn't occur to me that Skunky is about as water resistant as a sea sponge. I got sprayed. Oh did I ever get sprayed.
13. My closet is organized.
14. My legs have stayed consistently shaved for well over a month.
15. I only have 19.5 more credits to go until BYU will have to give me a degree. Muahhahahahha!
WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME????
IS THIS REAL LIFE?