Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hikety Hike

Two weekends ago, me, Michlle, and Papa Booth decided to go on a little nature hike to look at the pretty leaves in Adam's Canyon. I don't know how I didn't see it coming.. but what started out as a little walk turned into an 8 mile hike. For those of you who don't have any concept of distance or the difficulty involved in hiking... an 8 mile hike is NOT A NATURE WALK.

At one point.... the elevation change caused my brain to explode and I had to sit down in the middle of the trail because I kept blacking out and I couldn't breathe, but after that I was fine. Well... I was super wobbly, but I was fine.

I was fine, that is, until I fell onto a poky rock and destroyed my hand. But other than that I was fine. Although, I did pose like I was dying for all of these pictures. Ya... it was just a pose. Sure. PS Michelle where's our picture in front of the waterfall???????

Things heard on the trail:

"I feel like I can do anything in these pants." - Michelle

Michelle: "Ew. That is the biggest BEE I have ever seen."
Me: "That's because it's a cricket."

"Leisurely pace Dad. LEISURELY." -Me. Over and over again.

"Hello how awwww youuuuuuu!?!" -As said by a baby being carried by his dad in one of those baby backpacks.

And here's some pictures. They are not spaced evenly because blogger is RUINING MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment