Friday, August 8, 2008

Slim Fast

A.K.A. "Equate Weight Loss Shake"

For the last 4 days in a row I have been getting back into the work out groove, and trying to eat
healthier. This is a team effort. Michelle and I work out every day at the gym. Every Day! I know right?! Its great. And I bought a bunch of Wal-Mart brand Slimfast and a ton of Lean Cuisines. Ya ya... commercial and processed, but its a hellofalot better for me than the fast food kick I've been on for the last month. The moral of the story is: I'm feeling healthier already. Chubby still? Yes. And I don't care. I prefer the term curvaceous.

This is probably my favorite Slimfast ad of all time.


"Need to lose a little weight before your wedding?"


p.s. NO I'm no where close to getting married. I just think the ad is wickedly funny.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite part of working out is when I get hungry after and go and get a double cheese... haha or Del Taco.... yummmmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuude. im eating two of everything. today i downed a western star burger in like 4 minutes. then fries and a rootbeer. oh wait then for dinner i had two chicken sandwhiches and 4 reeses. kill myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love slimfasts!!!

    Except for the strawberry ones. Sick. I have a funny memory of you spitting out ALOT of strawberry slimfast into our garbage can in the kitchen. I think it was when I had my jaw surgery.. yah. it was funny.

    ReplyDelete