Thursday, September 11, 2008

Irony?

I decided to hide this blog. Mostly because I could have replaced it all with "He's just not that into me..." haha. Although, I liked this part, because I think its profound. So I'll keep it:

I have this new mantra. Its actually an old, generic and extremely popular one, but its a good one so who cares. My new dating mantra is "let it be" ... as in, if a guy wants to date me he can be a man about it and get my number all by himself. This really is a huge departure from my nature. Anyone who knew me growing up knows that I have been a boy-chaser since kindergarten. Literally. Some of us girls would just chase boys in huge herds all around the K-wing playground. It was a weird, weird game and no one ever got caught. (Symbolic?) Thank you John Lennon for this bit of wisdom. It has made all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment