Friday, June 19, 2009

It is reallllly slow at work right now...

So maybe I have been leisurely browsing wedding gowns? I can only read celebrity gossip for so long. Anyway. I found the most beautiful dress my eyes have ever beheld. Here's the link.. its just too good to cheapen with a low-quality blog-sized photo.



Yes. It would need to be modified, but alterations are my forte. It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine.
P.S. Don't even ask that question. The answer is no. I am extremely single.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry. I also being extremely single have found THEE wedding dress of wedding dresses. And I"m putting it in a dusty desktop file until... one day... well... you know. (Do you like how i've suddenly decided to comment on all your posts :)It's a form of "reconnect!")

    ReplyDelete