Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Blog Soup

There are just too many things to write about and too little time. Therefore, I will post a series of pictures with short explanations in an attempt to catch up on my blogging.







I saw this box of tissues at Smith's. And I immediately stopped in my tracks and just stared at it. I wanted it. I picked it up. I almost put it in my cart, and then I remembered that I don't really have a need for kleenex. Ever. In fact, I don't think I have ever bought or used a box of tissues in my whole entire college career. I'm not too proud to blow my nose in toilet paper. But man, packaging just GETS me.





One of my spring classes brings me a huge amount of entertainment and happiness. One of them does not. It's boring. And so, I find myself putting several tiny "Sulley" braids in my hair throughout the hour and a half lecture. And then I take pictures. And text them to friends.


Okay, so mine isn't nearly as majestic as Sully's. His is down to his waist. And beaded.

Also, it is duckling season. This mama duck put its head down, wings out, and tried to ram me. I wasn't going to steal one of her babies. I just thought about it for a second, okay?!

When I wear these shoes, it looks like I have cloven hooves. All you can see are my two biggest toes poking out of the "peep" toe. It makes me giggle when I walk. And I said giggle, not jiggle.



Look closely. That is the heard of moms crossing the street during women's conference. They are like a plague. They fill the streets and cause reckless mayhem all over BYU's campus. A pox upon your houses, women's conference!


4 comments:

  1. Giggle, not jiggle. Easily the best thing I've heard all day. Bless you, K-Booth. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love women's conference, admit it.

    And your feet don't look like cloven hooves. I did almost buy shoes like that in fluorescent highlighter orange the other day at H&M though. I can't tell you how glad I am that I didn't. I just go a little bit crazy in stores. I can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so don't miss the women's conference stampede. Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I was a part of that Women's Conference madness. Seriously it is madness but it was fun. I love the packaging on boxes too, makes me want to decorate my house with them.

    ReplyDelete