Saturday, May 22, 2010

This made me laugh harder than I thought was possible.

Yesterday, work was long. And kind of boring. But also annoying. And never-ending. I had read through my usual cycle of blogs, giggled a few times at MLIA, but mostly I was just wishing I could disapperate to a sunny land far far away with my hammock.


Then, one of my work BFFs told me to go look at a blog she had just discovered randomly.


I read, I laughed, I cried.


Literally. I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. The blog post I read was about random annoying things that cause the author to spiral into a vortex of hatred when they all add up, one annoyance after the other. Each annoying occurence was depicted with a scene created in some sort of paint program. Genius. Tears not only welled up in my eyes, but spilled out profusely. I don't think I have ever cried so hard out of laughter in my entire life. Seriously. I couldn't breathe for like 10 minutes. This picture is what pushed me over the edge:


To read it, go HERE!!!!!!!!

And, you are welcome.

5 comments:

  1. so so so funny! i can hardly contain myself. reading it while people around me are trying to study and trying to deflect their dirty glares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best. Blog. EVER! Aleax and I could not stop laughing... and after 2 nights withojut sleep, that was a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

    Although... I am not going to lie... I just peed a little....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This hammock you mention...it wouldn't happen to be one you knitted yourself, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also- thanks to GFY I found this a few weeks ago. The absolute best entry is the sandwich one, to be found here: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-sandwich-makes-you-its-bitch-in-11.html

    IT'S ALL SO TRUE.

    ReplyDelete