Thursday, May 8, 2008

Taxes Suck.

Mmmmkay So... remember that one time where I wrote a blog about how wonderful tax refunds were? Well. I take it back. It would just much rather the government not take my money in the first place. The paycheck I'll be getting tomorrow will be missing 23% of my earnings. LAME. That means one out of every four dollars I earn never even makes it into my bank account. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally blessed to have such an awesome job and to be able to work and live in a free country, and its not that I hate taxes in general, I know freedom isn't free... it just kind of pisses me off that they take money from me, and I have to wait a whole year before I get it back. If I'm getting it back anyway, why take it? I'm sure there is an explanation and that if I researched it I could probably understand the reasoning to be logical, but for right now I'd much rather just hate the government for taking hard earned dolla dolla bills. My poor little poopsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment