Friday, May 30, 2008

Mawwwaige.


Mawaige is what bwings us to-gether to-day. Well, its what brought me to write this blog. Lets talk about it. So. I was facebooking today.. you know.. just browsing classmates who graduated in my high school class. And I kid you not, like 75 percent of the girls had new last names. Really? Everyone married by age 21? I seem to have missed the memo. I really don't have an opinion about what age you should be married at, I mean how could I. Marriage is something you have to individually prepare for. If you feel you are ready to be married by age 20, and its right for you, then there is nothing wrong with being married by that age. I just never thought I would feel like an old maid at 21. For real. And thats not saying I want to get married right this second. Its not that I feel like I should be married by now, because I don't feel that way at all. But all around me, at least in my home town, the norm seems to be that most women are married by age 21. Really? I don't know its just blowing me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment