Saturday, February 7, 2009

These are usually super lame...

But I just felt like it okay?

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I have an ancestor named Kerstin. Apparently its pronounced "sheerstin" but my mom thought it was pronounced "Kirsten" but she liked Kristin better so that's kind of where it came from.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I started to get teary eyed on Thursday because I was running late for work and then my make up squirted on my shirt and I was NOT in the mood for those kind of shenanigans.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Ya. But mostly its only cute when I make a conscious decision to write small.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Ya. I'm funny. And humble.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nevaaaaar!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Ya... no one else wants them.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? As of right now, I would say no way. I just feel like it would be a reckless thing to do. Life is precious and more delicate than we think sometimes. And I'm scared of heights.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Berry Berry Kix! And they don't make it anymore and I miss it every single day.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope. I just slip em off one at a time. So my shoes lie around the house in ballet's 3rd or 5th position, depending on how hard it is to pull out my foot when I step on the heel of my shoe. Its kind of funny / creepy.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cake batter ice cream with pieces of cookie dough from Coldstone. MMmmm.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Honestly, I notice whether or not they are nice. For real. Seeing people do good deeds they think go unnoticed gets my attention more than anything else in the world. So don't sass your mom. I'm watching, and I'll remember.


15. RED OR PINK? Red. But I like pink things.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I could stand to be less messy. A lot less.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Nunya Bidness.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? No. I don't care really. Do it if you want. If you don't, you won't be cursed and we will still be friends. This is not a chain letter. Its mostly for my own entertainment.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue Jeans and bare feet.

(there is no 20)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The witty banter of Shawn on "Psych"...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I would be two crayons, light pink and brown. And its pronounced "cran" thank you very much.

23. FAVORITE SMELL: Fall: hay fields, apples, cinamon, leaves, dirt, rain.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The little operator lady at the Provo temple.

25. DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Michelle Chapin

26. WHAT SPORTS DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH? Football, Basketball, and volleyball. In that order.

27. HAIR COLOR? how now Brown cow?

28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No way. I would hate to put something in my eye. I almost threw up at the eye doctors and he was just LOOKING at my eye. And my eyes are way sensitive.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken Pad Thai. And other such noodley things.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy movies. Preferably a chick flick. I am the biggest scaredy cat ever.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Persuasion. It was so good! That Jane Austen was a genius.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? White.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. But preferably Fall.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Sometimes you need a hug. Sometimes you need a kiss. Why must I choose?

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I don't even know.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Did I ask a question?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Did it echo?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Nothing but text books and the BOM.

40 WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I'm on my lap top. But there is a sparkly Princess Jasmine sticker dancing next to my mouse.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night.

42. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My favorite ring tones. Sad. But they are good songs and I'm always happy to hear them! Pretty Woman (my mom's) Love... by Matt White and The Way I Am... by Ingrid Michaelson

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I'm a big fan of "Paint it Black".... but lets be real. My heart will always belong to the Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Carthage, Illinois. It was a church trip to Nauvoo and it was AWESOME.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I have never met a stuck jar I couldn't open. For real.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Mountainview, California

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I blog stalk everyone equally.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I haven't yet. RUB IT IN.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I just finished reading Persuasion. I kept snickering and alternately being emotionally touched. That Jane Austen really was genius. When was the movie you watched made?

    ReplyDelete