Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Treachery.

I have so far managed to avoid writing the "25 Random Things About Me" note on facebook, and I was tagged 3 times. I refuse to do it. Because I don't need all of facebook up in my business. But then JACKIE pulled a fast one on me and at the end of hers wrote "If you read this you are automatically tagged."

NO FAIR!

But sometimes, Jackie is the boss of me. As much as I hate to admit it, she has the oldest sister mind control thing down. And I almost died laughing reading hers. So fine. You sneaky jerk.

My 25 Things

I'll try to keep this brief and make em good ones. Lame ones are lame.

1. I'm the middle child of a middle child (Mama Booth). We turned out awesome so I really can't complain.

2. I have an irrational fear of giant-headed costumes like Chuck E Cheese. It just creeps. me. out. And I get all stressed out and start sweating.

3.I have never had a cavity in my whole entire life, and have never broken a bone besides the occasional stubbed pinky toe. It must be genetics. As a child I was not known for my grace or dental hygeine.

4. I have experienced 5 real brushes with death that I am aware of.

5. I used to think I was a G when I was in elementary school and junior high (that's gangster to all you country folk). I used to walk home with the boys from my neighborhood every day. They were my little homies. I do not know what possessed me to be a hood rat. We were 12. Leave me alone.

6. I almost advanced to the school-wide spelling bee in the 7th grade. But then I decided that it was not a cool thing to do, so I let this kid named Rakesh with a speech impediment win instead. I had to keep my street cred. You know.

7. As I've gotten older I've developed a perilously weak stomach. Just talking about squeamish things can make me want to faint.

8. I love dancing. Preferably to hip hop. I know I am not a G but it just reminds me of dances in California.

9. I'm pretty sure I have had every Mariah Carey song written before 1998 memorized at one point in my life.

10. I crashed into our neighbor's PARKED CAR one morning when I was late to school and thought scraping the ice from the windshield was unnecessary. I was wrong.

11. I totally passed a French proficiency test at BYU for upper level French classes. I understand movies in French and I can read French too. Speaking it... not so much.

12. I have been boy crazy since pre-school. Jackie was all too willing to help me write a love letter to my crush, Garrett. We were 4. I couldn't write and he couldn't read. Jackie needs to quit it with the love letters.

13. The only foods I really know how to cook without a microwave are: cornbread, brownies, fudge, pasta, cupcakes, eggs, and stir fry. For real. I augment these skills with instant oatmeal, slimfast, and lean cuisines. Someone needs to teach me how to cook.

14. When I was in Kindergarten I gave our 4th grade helper a bloody nose by smacking him upside the face with my lunch bag.

15. My room is a perpetual mess. I clean it allll the way clean once in a while, and then I'll just clean it half way until I can't stand it anymore.

16. I can fall asleep any place, any time.

17. I would say about 1/3 to 1/2 of the shirts I own are striped in some way.

18. I love wearing high heels. I feel cuter in them.

19. I tend to like guys who are 6'3'' or taller. Most likely because I won't give up wearing heels, but at the same time I have a giant-woman complex. I blame the early growth spurts of my youth. I like to feel like a small little thing.

20. I actually like taking the bus.

21. I am always scared there is going to be a dead body in my bathtub.

22. Tupac is alive. I have new information from a credible source. For REAL. And I have been really excited about it all day.

23. I'm turning 22 in a few months, but I feel much younger than that. I'm confident that we are all just mistaken.

24. Feeling cold is one of the least enjoyable things in life for me. I hate being cold. It comes second only to feeling pain.

25. I love sewing, but I detest using patterns. I haven't used a pattern for years.

3 comments:

  1. i laughed out loud at this. mostly because i told the lunch-bag story to my roomates today. irony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #9 - I definitely got caught up in Mariah as well. Hence, why we lip-sung and danced to it for the Talent Show together.

    #21 - I TOTALLY think the same thing and I have no idea why. I always open the curtain really really fast in the morning before my shower so I can stop thinking about it. I also open the curtains to check whenever I ever have to use the bathroom. Why is that?!? Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that you're not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU NEED TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS CREDIBLE TUPAC STORY, STAT. I'M NOT YELLING I'M JUST REALLY EXCITED.kthx.

    ReplyDelete