WEEEEEEkend I wait for the WEEEEEEEEEkend. Uh uhuh uh uh uh uhhhhhh.
Will Ferrel-as-the-devil, you understand my heart.
It was warm this morning. Then it windy-ed. Then it rained. Then it snowed. Then it sunny-ed. I haven't realllllly blogged in a good ole while. I've been busy. With what you say?
- Looking for a new place to rent - I just want to live out the rest of my BYU days in a cozy and cheap little student housing house, Okay???? They are great. I'll update you when I make a final decision.
- Trying to sell my contract - Girls get crazy. That's all I'm going to say about THAT.
- Going to work - Just when I think I've heard it all, I talk to another cuckoo head that blows my mind. It keeps me on my toes.
- Going to school - All I'm going to say, is that I DOMINTATED school this semester. Straight A-'s on all my midterms so far. Booyaaah seasonal depression, Booyah.
- Working out (almost) every day - I have done 18 out of 21 days in my second attempt at the thirty day shred. But sometimes I just was sick. Or needed to rest. Or was lazy. So, I made up for lost time on Saturday by doing level 2 Twice within one hour. Holy freaking smokes. I was basically a big lump of unresponsive Jello for most of the day after that. But my legs are sexy. I can't lie.
- Watching March Madness - I have turned into a basketball-watching freakshow. Do I have a TV? No. But I have friends with TVs. AND.....ESPN.com is the BOMB. And my bracket is freaking trashed. Thanks Purdue. I had you in the championship game you hussy.
- Growing flowers - I have a feeling this attempt is going to fail yet again. But I just like it.
- Keeping my room clean. Yes. That's right. At this moment in time a pen, a belt, and my scriptures are the only things on my floor. (Okay plus one shirt and some books you can't see. But whatever.) I'm a grown up with a clean room. I seriously just took this picture on a whim while I was in the middle of writing this blog, just to illustrate my point: