Friday, March 11, 2011

Penguin Classics



I cannot even describe to you how badly I want every single penguin classic book in this style. They. Are. GORGEOUS. The covers are all hardback designed by Coralie Bickford-Smith. Being a bit of a bookbinder myself, these make me DROOL. Good job, Penguin, for hiring such an awesome lady to do your designs. I want I want I want.

I am way more likely to read a pretty book than a boring looking book. I am also a sucker for pretty packaging. I can't help how shallow I am when it comes to every day objects.

3 comments:

  1. My exact first thought as well: They. are. GORGEOUS. I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was just looking at these last week. i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARENT. THEY. AAAWWWWEEESSSOOMMMEEEEE. Slowly building my collection.

    ReplyDelete