Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh.... Muffin Top

W0rk is super slow right now. So. I have just been surfing the web, waiting for students to come in and take tests so I can sign them in. I stumbled across this article, and it made me laugh.

"Letter to a Muffin Top: What every Girl Should Tell Her Love Handles

My Favorite Quote from this Article:

"You [the muffin top] went by un-noticed, mostly because the scale never lied; it never went up. The change was small, sneaky, dishonest, and before I knew it, there you were, eating out of my fridge like a roommate I didn’t know I had."

Ba hahahaha

Enjoy!

And if you are a guy, and reading this.... don't be expecting to understand it. You probably won't.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha, yeah.... totally dont get it. I do know what a muffin top is, but i still dont get it. But I do enjoy the fact that you liked it so much.

    ReplyDelete