- Keith Urban's "Defying Gravity" CD. I never thought I would ask for another CD in my whole life, but since the little angel on my shoulder finally whooped the little devil on my shoulder's arse, I started actually paying for music downloads. And I would much rather someone else buy me music... which should be FREE. But whatever. I digress.
- On that same note. Pun intended. I would love an iTunes gift certificate.
- Bling. As in, jewelry. I rarely buy it for myself unless Claire's is having a "buy 10 for 10" sale. And I'm being serious. I don't like to wear rings or bracelets. But feel free to shower me with earrings and necklaces.
- Some sort of teeth bleaching thing.. I don't have like, a cheese smile or anything but a couple crest white strips every now and then make me feel so fresh and so clean.
- I would love love love love love to go to the Brad Paisley concert in September or something. Or, if there is a Rascal Flatts concert somewhere reasonably soon (or far away, whatever.) I would love that equally as much. Because I have never seen Rascal Flatts in concert and I LOVVVVE them. But Brad Paisley would be ideal.
- I need a new battery AND new charging cord for my laptop. I'll buy them myself if I have to, the charger has started spewing out some serious sparks, even though I taped up the frayed part. And the battery can only hold a reasonable charge if I let it sit unused for like, 2 days.
That is all I can think of. DON'T ASK ME FOR ANY MORE IDEAS. I think this is the longest list I have ever made.