Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nice bum, where ya from?

Dear Neighbor,


The front of our apartments look like this:


You know. Windows and the such. The back of our apartments look like this:

Oh look! More windows! My kitchen window is about 20ish feet from yours. Your attempt at doing the robot was funny. I chuckled. I knew you could see me eating my chips and salsa. I thought, oh what fun neighbors we are! It was getting dark. My blinds were open. And so were yours. My kitchen light was on. So was yours. I was talking to my roommate. You were talking to yours.

And then, you decided to moon your roommate.

There you were, just wagging your white rump at whoever else was in the room. Kudos for doing a little dance while your bum cheeks enjoyed a little fresh air. They should really rethink the placement of windows between men's and women's apartments. Thankfully, I only caught a side view of your atrocious fanny flaunting performance.

And then, we decided to close our blinds.

You can kiss any neighborly feelings that may have ever existed between my eyes and your bum goodbye. We are through.

Love,

Kristin

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!!! Boys are such nerds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you immortalized this ridiculously unfortunate and inappropriate moment with such a witty blog post.

    ReplyDelete