Friday, September 17, 2010

Schoooooool

I keep getting behind in my blogging. I blame it on the fact that I am busting my butt at school. Which is great. Because that means I'm not procrastinating. Which is a first. Speaking of busting my butt and being behind..... Have you read "Miss Crusty" lately?


http://www.misscrusty.com/


Also, with the new school year I have been presented with many, many new subjects for Things That Must Go. I just haven't had time to do them literary justice yet. Some ideas that have been bopping around in my head:

Serial Commenters must go

In-class scab pickers must go

People who block the walkways must go

End of row sitters must go

What are some things that you think should go?

5 comments:

  1. People who clip their nails in church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excessively Noisey Nose-Blowers must go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People who try to start loud conversations with you in the middle of class/church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nose-blowers who look at the contents of their tissue for way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't mean serial blog commenters, do you? Because if you do, I hate you.

    ReplyDelete