Saturday, August 1, 2009

Swing Swing (from the tangles of my heart)

Behold: I have created a masterpiece.

Do not be jealous of my swing. It only took me 4 attempts over the course of 2 months to perfect it. I refuse to swing on a wobbly swing. Also, throwing the rope over the branch was both more difficult and more dangerous than I had initially surmised. A stick hit me directly in the eyeball. And alllll sorts of tree debris and what not found its way down my shirt. But I emerged victorious. You are all welcome to swing. But be warned... if you vandalize my swing I will vandalize your face. That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I. Am. Jealous.

    I hope you made it out of a piece of extra-wide wood so that when I come to visit my extra-generous hips can fit on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I wish I was there just so that I can swing on it...

    love Maren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful... *tear* I am so proud of your swing. I agree. Throwing rope over a branch... Bad idea. Anything with a DANGER ZONE should be re-thought! haha love you!

    ReplyDelete