Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Spider. I hate you.

I just slayed the mightiest arachnid that has ever walked the earth. I was already late for work when I spotted it, but I couldn't just leave it there. I knew it would be gone by the time I got home tonight, and knowing a spider is lurking somewhere but not knowing where it is is one of the worst feelings ever. It was just so huge. I actually first saw it in the reflection of a mirror on the OPPOSITE side of the room. I could see it's weird feeler fangs from like 10 feet away. I tried to take a picture of it but my phone camera isn't the best at small scale photography. Not that it was small. Anyway. I sprayed a ton of "natural" spider killer on it, and it started freaking out, but it just. would. not. die.

In my desperation, I put a sticky trap on the end of a spare curtain rod and smacked it. Of course it didn't stick, because it was SO HUGE. So then it fell to the ground where it ultimately curled up and died. Gudfjklgkdfkl. Sick. I shudder just thinking about it.

Tonight operation Aragog will commence. I pity the spider who tries to enter my bedroom and live. Actually I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment