Friday, April 11, 2008

SNEEEEEEZE

Um, for the last three days I have been sneezing non stop. Maybe I have allergies? I don't know. All I know is, no matter how often I blow my nose I have a constant tickle in my left nostril. It is driving me absolutely bonkers. It feels like there is a tiny little elf wearing a feather tutu dancing around in my nose. Seriously. I keep sniffling and scrunching my nose and inhaling really obnoxiously trying to find relief. I think people on the phone are getting grossed out, but I can't even help it! Three days! Its miserable.

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha. Thank your for that visual. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have it too. I have being all congested with a runny nose, but the worst is George. It makes me gag every time I go get him from his crib and he has snot practically running into his mouth, and he doesn't know what to do with it. And usually he just smears it onto his forehead, and then I have to like scrape boogers off his head. Gross....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. that is what I'm least looking forward to as a mom... bring on snot and booger patrol.

    ReplyDelete