Monday, April 7, 2008

April Blizzards?

What on earth is going on in Provo? I woke up at around 9:00 am to a pleasant, somewhat sprinkley morning. I got in the shower, and when I got out at about 9:30 it was a freaking winter wonderland outside! It was snowing snowflakes the size of oreos and blowing it all sideways into my face as I walked out to my car, rendering my umbrella useless. I wasn't even mad. It was amazing. I drove to work in the slush, and watched the craziness through the big glass windows in my building. By lunch time, it was just hailing dry little ice bits. THEN. After I got back from lunch, I moved into our downstairs office for lack of room, and it was sunny and warm outside. Mother nature is having a seizure. Someone take care of it please. Its freakin me out.

And yes, this is the current satellite image as of 5:35 pm today. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment