Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I am: Kristin May Booth

I want: it that way (holla! BSB)

I have: a ridiculous amount of stress.

I dislike: Pumpkin Guts. Ardently.

I miss: the leaves already! They are all on the ground!

I fear: walking up the stairs in the dark. I always think someone is going to grab my ankle.

I feel: hopeful.

I hear: the rowdy employees behind me.

I smell: like the perfume I got for Christmas 2 years ago. I just rediscovered it.

I crave: Chinese food.

I cry: about every other day lately.

I usually: am late. Not to class, but to everything else.

I search: for things I want online.

I wonder: why anyone believes in UFO's.

I regret: dropping my phone in the bath tub yesterday.

I love: life.

I care: about other people's feelings.

I always: watch the discovery channel.

I worry: about things most people don't.

I am not: shy.

I remember: the 1989 loma prieta earthquake. Beat that.

I believe: in a thing called love. Just listen to the rhythm of ma haaaaa. (my heart)

I dance: when no one's looking.

I sing: when I'm in a really good mood.

I don't always: speak with delicate tact.

I argue: mostly only with rude people.

I write: about things that make me laugh. Or cry. Or think.

I win: whenever I play BS. I'm a people reader. Lie detector. Call it what you will.

I lose: staring contests. I just have dry eyes okay??

I wish: I was awesome at doing my homework.

I listen: to a ton of different types of music.

I don't understand: how some people can be so rude without being ashamed.

I can usually be found: in my bed.

I need: to rearrange my room. My bed is next to my gappy window. Burrrr!

I forget: to eat sometimes.

I am happy: when I'm with family and friends.

I tag: Alyson Robinett and Jessica Liening!

2 comments:

  1. "I believe: in a thing called love. Just listen to the rhythm of ma haaaaa. (my heart)"

    hahahahahahahah. I appreciate your translation at the end, too.

    ReplyDelete