So. Its about that time to list some of my recent day makers and day breakers.
1. The repair man came and fixed my air conditioner! It was a blessed, blessed day. I no longer have to sleep with a fan on my windowsill blowing the still warm, but not burning, night air through to replace the air in Dante's Inferno a.k.a. my room.
2. Whilst at work, I met the man of my dreams, hitherto known as "dreamboat". No one believes me. That probably has something to do with the fact that I am very easily smitten by attractive guys who come in to take tests. But. Honestly. This one guy came in to take his midterm, and we talked. And I will never be the same. If he has a girlfriend or is engaged, my life won't be over, but it will be the most pungent day breaker of all time. I'll let you know how things go when he comes in to take his final. Because yes, he will still be the number 1 dreamboat at a that time too.
1. I stepped on a needle this morning right when I got out of the shower. It was sticking straight up out of my carpet. Luckily, the sharp end was buried in the floor, so only about one fourth of the dull end punctured the ball of my foot. But OUCH.
2. Also today: I boarded the bus, and as I was walking to my seat the bus driver accelerated REALLY fast. My little flat shoes were not made for that kind of stress, so I slid into a semi-split position in the aisle way. In a skirt. I got about 1/3 of the way down to the floor before I caught myself. With a smile and an audible "whoops!" I made my way back to the bench. Everyone pretended not to see, but I know they all did.
Splits are awkward.
3. Hellfather called back the day after he made me cry and complained about ME. He said he would rate my customer service as an "F". How excellent.