Sunday, March 29, 2009

Facebook Hiatus.

I have put myself on a week-long facebook hiatus because I just know I am not going to have time to waste this week. I have too much homework. So in the meantime I will probably be blogging more when I take a break from writing papers. I mean, I can only blog for so long whereas I can spend an infinite amount of time on facebook. Its a good plan okay leave me alone. Gah. Anyway, I'm also going to be taking a break from TV. I just decided that just now. Mostly because my real point in writing this post was to share with you all one of my new favorite commercials.

Ya, I shouldn't have favorite commercials right now. Hence the TV ban. Anyway, this makes me giggle super hard. Mostly just the cyclist and the man doing the hammer dance. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment