Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Official


I want to marry Brad Paisley. He's married. Scratch that. I'll marry whoever takes me to his concert. Deal? Deal.

He and I have had a special bond ever since sophmore year at Davis high, Where I printed out the very picture at the top of this post and taped it inside my locker. I may or may not have scrawled " I (heart) Kristin " on his shirt. You know. Because he's a fan of mine. That picture kind of creeps me out now, but I thought I'd post it for posterity's sake. I like this one better:


It's a little more rugged.

But seriously. There is nothing about Brad I don't like. He's never made a song I didn't enjoy, he loves his wife, his guitars are paisley printed, he is NOT ugly, and something about his voice just melts me. In a good way. Not in a radiation poisoning way. Seriously. Take me to his concert and you will have my heart forever. Consider this our wedding announcement.

1 comment:

  1. it should be a sign to you that 'he loves his wife' and 'consider this our wedding announcement' is in the same paragraph...soo..maybe you should look for someone else.

    ReplyDelete